14th Defence Services Asia 2014 - Weapon Presentation Around Exhibition

14th DSA 2014 officially close today after 4 day exhibition in Putra World Trade Center Kuala Lumpur. This post I'm shared various weapon such as gun or rifle that has display during the exhibition. Most new line and upgraded weapon has been displayed during this Exhibition and I got the opportunity to tested and hold this various weapons on every booth that I visit during that time.



SIG MPX - This new Compact Submesingun from SIG Sauser. Using 9mm Nato Caliber. SIG MPX from my review most slight and friendly used by MP5. The handrail guard also give most stability to aim the target




SIG516 RIFLE- This assault rifle as usual are more heavy that SIG MPX. My review this weapon most likely M16 but it already equipped with various attach equipement like red dot aimpoint scope.


SIG 716 CQB - Heavy and used 7.62x51mm Nato Caliber and designated to CQB situation



SIG M400 CARBINE 5.56X45MM NATO


FN Minimi Mark 3 Mesingun 7.62x51mm Nato - New upgraded Minimi with most slight from other mark minimi in the market and in Malaysia Army Inventory.




FN SCAR H Long Barrel 7.62x 51mm Nato caliber - The most weapon that I admire all the time. I hope one day our Special Forces will use this weapon. My Favorite Assault Weapon



FN SCAR H Short Barrel 5.56X45mm Nato caliber 


FN SCAR Precision Rifle 7.62mm Caliber Nato 




FN 40mm AGL



CZ P07 - Compact Side Arm from CZ P09. I forgot to tested C7 P09 that has been used for our Royal Malaysia Police





C7 Scorpion EVO 3 A1 - New Compact Submesingun from CZ and the exhibitor explained that this C7 Scorpion most reliable and accurate from MP5 and most of europe country already change thier MP5 to this C7 Scorpion. 



The Crazy M16 Attachment. It so heavy and I can't hold it for long time. The attachment equipped with shotgun and 40mm grenade launcher.

Comments