Syark Air Force (SAF) - 1/72 Witty Wings RSAF F16D Fighting Falcon 425th Fighter Squadron, Luke Airbase












1/72 Witty Wings RSAF F16D Fighting Falcon 425th Fighter  Squadron, Luke Airbase

This scaled model landed in my base due to my birthday in 17 October 2014. Most like as birthday gift right?. Thanks to my friend because he willing to let go this model as my personal mission to collect RSAF aircraft. Long time ago, I'm not interested to collect the RSAF fleet but after I got my RSAF F15 Eagle SG. I'm need to do some major effort to complete my personal collection on all RSAF Fighter Aircraft that has been made only from Witty Wings Brand only.

This scaled model F16D is based on RSAF F16D Fighting Falcon from 425th Fighter Squadron from Luke Airbase. This F16D stationed in Luke Airbase as trainer fighter to RSAF pilot and maintenance crew due to advanced weapons and tactics continuation program. 






Comments