LIMA 2015 - Jerung Reporting From Langkawi Island



TUDM  A400M 


PLAAF J10 


TLDM TAR SCORPENE







F15D  & F15C Eagle from The 67th Fighter Squadron "Fighting Cocks" (67 FS) are part of the 18th Operations Group base at Kadena Air Base, Japan


MH 6 - Little Bird Helicopter







Aircraft "102" of VFA-102 Diamondback callsign "DBack" painted with 60 Years Anniversary Scheme. Aircraft "111" with Low-Visibility Scheme. Homeport at Naval Air Facility Atsugi, Japan.

LIMA 2015 -  Jerung Reporting From Langkawi Island

Without proper planning and limited budget on that time, I'm courage myself to attend this big Military Event in Malaysia Arms Force Calendar 2015. The 13th Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace 2015. This time, I'm here as press and that huge opportunity give me full access to attend the early exhibition for trade visitor and gained as much information and new learning thing about our Military matter.

So as usual, myself crazy thing is selfie with the various aircraft in Langkawi Tarmac as close as I can to share with all my fellowship hahahah.

I will do some write up regarding some matter during my tour in LIMA 2015 


Wait for My Next Entry Blog ok :D


Comments

  1. As salam tuan. Saya harap tuan terima kritikan ikhlas dari saya. Tuan punya blog pertahanan menarik, tetapi penguasaan Bahasa Inggeris tuan mencacatkannya. Mungkin tuan boleh hantar dulu artikel tuan untuk preview atau proof-reading sebelum tuan publish. Ikhlas.
    Md Taib, Sban. 0146277046

    ReplyDelete
  2. x pe x ada masalah..sy pun x berapa pandai pun..just buat mana yg boleh..terima kasih sebab membantu..insyallah pas ni saya akan berikan proof reading pada saudara..foc kan? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment