Lawatan LIMA 2011 9 - 10hb Disember 2011


Mysefl near to Mock Up Eurofighter Typhoon


Me in Eurofigther Typhoon Cockpit


My Proud Country Airforce TUDM SU30MKM (kredit for Majorbee)


The Incoming New MRCA to TUDM - EuroFighter Typhoon Single Typhoon


The Boieng F/A 18F SuperHornet F

A long and hot day on 9 and 10 December 2011 but I so happy and so satisfies this event. The airshow has been showed on that time already make thousand visitor excited with the supersonic sound wave in Langkawi. I and my wife has a change to be there. I also test my body to get enter in Eurofighter Cockpit. Woooow what a priceless exprience that I got on that day. Many picture I and my friends in Forum www.panggilanpertiwi.my snap and stored in our facebook and forum. Feel free guys to visit our forum site to see the pictures and video during the LIMA 2011. Thanks a lot Majorbee, Afiq Flanker, GGK, Kurien, Fakry, IkanSadinmakanorang, and Shadowatlantis due to your support during my visit. To my beloved wife thank you join your husband and get sunburn and fever during this event. hehehhe

this link about more picture in LIMA 2011

My Facebook link

Forum site link

Comments

  1. bro syark, leh tak sy memiliki gamba cik su dgn resolusi yg sebenar? nk wt wallpaper PC le

    ReplyDelete
  2. afisadio..try add facebook majorbee..gmbr airshow aku amik dari dia

    ni Link dia
    http://www.facebook.com/Mejarbee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment